Ribbon unit number 3005.
- Marine Corps Junior ROTC (MCJROTC): Scottish Rite Medal.
- Young Marines: Marksmanship.
- AFROTC Military Order Of The Purple Heart.
- Air Force JROTC Military Order Of The Purple Heart.
- Michigan National Guard Broadsword Service ribbon.
- Missouri National Guard State Emergency Duty Service ribbon.
- Washington DC National Guard Community Service ribbon.
- Arizona National Guard Recruiting ribbon.
- Ohio National Guard Cross Medal ribbon.
- Connecticut National Guard Medal of Valor ribbon.
- Mississippi National Guard Medal of Honor ribbon.
- New York National Guard Medal of Valor ribbon.
- Puerto Rico Army National Guard Outstanding Soldier/NC of the Year ribbon.
- Puerto Rico Air National Guard Outstanding Airman of the Year ribbon.
- South Carolina National Guard Palmetto Cross ribbon.
- Wisconsin National Guard Distinguished Service ribbon.
Awarded to a Young Marine who successfully completes the course of instruction outlined in the Marksmanship Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Part I and instructed by a qualified marksmanship instructor.